JOIN OUR TEAM
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and pursue seeing God’s dream come more fully alive in you. So, why could Lifepointe Church be the right place for you? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for world-changers who are ready to step up and lead.
View our current open positions below.
The Lifepointe Kids Director will plan, organize, and lead Kids Ministry experiences at Lifepointe Church while building and developing a Kids Ministry team of other staff, contractors, and volunteers.
At Lifepointe Church, Kids Ministry is not a glorified babysitting role on Sunday mornings. It’s a tool for inspiring kids to follow Jesus and it’s a partnership with parents. It’s moving beyond the walls of a Sunday service and partnering with parents to disciple their kids. The responsibility of a Kids Director is to set culture, equip parents, and help all kids connect with God. It is the frontline of the most important ministry in the kingdom of God. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
- Plan, organize, and spiritually lead multiple Kids Ministry experiences on weekends and other times.
- Recruit, train, and build a Kids Ministry team and establish a Kids Ministry culture.
- Plan and organize Kids Ministry experiences to meet weekly time requirements.
- Oversee the weekly administration functions and equip and care for families & team members.
The perfect fit is:
- A Christ Follower with a genuine, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A person experienced in building and leading a staff or team.
- Someone who loves people, enjoys pioneering, building culture, building teams and living in a culture of real grace and fun.
- Someone experienced in planning, calendar planning and childhood development.
- A builder of people.
- A strong team player that can see the big picture, across multiple locations, a large team and multiple volunteers.
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
If you’re ready to go through our rigorous process of adding this important team member, please reach out to North Raleigh Campus Pastor, Vince Butler ([email protected]) start the application process.
The Cary Worship Director is responsible for leading congregational worship while also providing oversight over all worship and tech elements at the Cary campus. This person collaborates with the Cary Campus Pastor for Cary campus specific needs and the Worship Arts Pastor for worship specific needs. This person will help in the development of vocalists, musicians, and tech volunteers. In addition to responsibilities at the Cary campus, he/she will also be a planner and contributor to Lifepointe & Lifepointe Worships’ campus-wide experiences.
- Serve as the main worship leader of the Cary campus.
- Recruit, train, and equip worship volunteers.
- Schedule volunteers in a healthy rotation according to the needs of the campus.
- Choose set lists weekly/monthly and communicate with the team before weekly rehearsals.
- Lead rehearsals for vocalists, instrumentalists, and tech volunteers.
If you are ready to begin our interview process for this position, please email our Worship Arts Pastor, Jamie Joyce, at [email protected].
The Graphics Specialist is a part time position (20 hours) and is responsible for advancing the Gospel by creating designs for social media accounts and platforms produced by the church. Use design skills to create graphic content for series, events, ministries, web, and relative marketing content. Work closely with the Creative Director to maintain brand identity and assist in brand ambassadorship.
- Creative Design —Design graphics and campaigns for the global church brand. Creatively mix brand guidelines, platform standards, and user expectations to create beautifully simple designs.
- Project Management —Assist in the management of projects and the organization of content. Work with the Creative Director to ensure projects are managed appropriately and timelines are met.
- Social Media/Web — Work closely to with the Communication Director to create graphics & campaigns to be used on social media accounts. Find new and improved ways to market content through social media and the website. Follow trends to ensure proper reach to the audience. Work with the Creative Director to ensure creative variability for church-wide website development and content integration.
- Brand Management —Properly steward the integrity of the global brand by monitoring adherence to style guide and providing brand clarity when necessary. Work with the Creative Director to implement and launch brand campaigns as presented by staff for specific seasonal projects.