JOIN OUR TEAM
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and pursue seeing God’s dream come more fully alive in you. So, why could Lifepointe Church be the right place for you? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for world-changers who are ready to step up and lead.
View our current open positions below.
The Lifepointe Kids Director will plan, organize, and lead Kids Ministry experiences at Lifepointe Church while building and developing a Kids Ministry team of other staff, contractors, and volunteers.
At Lifepointe Church, Kids Ministry is not a glorified babysitting role on Sunday mornings. It’s a tool for inspiring kids to follow Jesus and it’s a partnership with parents. It’s moving beyond the walls of a Sunday service and partnering with parents to disciple their kids. The responsibility of a Kids Director is to set culture, equip parents, and help all kids connect with God. It is the frontline of the most important ministry in the kingdom of God. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
- Plan, organize, and spiritually lead multiple Kids Ministry experiences on weekends and other times.
- Recruit, train, and build a Kids Ministry team and establish a Kids Ministry culture.
- Plan and organize Kids Ministry experiences to meet weekly time requirements.
- Oversee the weekly administration functions and equip and care for families & team members.
The perfect fit is:
- A Christ Follower with a genuine, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A person experienced in building and leading a staff or team.
- Someone who loves people, enjoys pioneering, building culture, building teams and living in a culture of real grace and fun.
- Someone experienced in planning, calendar planning and childhood development.
- A builder of people.
- A strong team player that can see the big picture, across multiple locations, a large team and multiple volunteers.
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
If you’re ready to go through our rigorous process of adding this important team member, please reach out to our team by emailing our Executive Admin, Amanda D’Arcy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start the application process.