Infants and Toddlers
When it comes to our Infants and Toddlers our goal is to make them feel safe and loved. In all of our environments we have clean, developmentally appropriate toys alongside safe, loving volunteers. We love connecting with kids because when they connect with us, we can begin to help them connect with God.
In our preschool environments, kids connect with God in developmentally appropriate ways while giving you the tools to disciple them at home. Every Sunday is packed with jumping, singing, and dancing. Combine this with exciting crafts and silly games and you’ve got a recipe for fun!
By the time our preschoolers advance into our Elementary program we want them to know:
- God LOVES me.
- God MADE me.
- Jesus wants to be my FRIEND forever.
Elementary is a safe space where kids really begin to take ownership of their faith. In our elementary environments, the Bible is never boring, worship is really loud, and our small group leaders always care! We help your elementary kids connect with God by building relationships with consistent leaders and engaging them in the Bible in real and practical ways.
Before they make their way to Middle School, we want to make sure these three things stick with our kids:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
We want kids to see how God’s Word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. Our goal is for your child to connect with the same friends, same leader, at the same hour every weekend!
*5th graders at our North Raleigh campus are invited to the weekly Middle School events on Wednesdays from 6pm-8pm.
Lifepointe Kids Safety and Covid-19 Protocols
Safety for your children is our first priority. As such, all of our volunteers are background checked regularly, they are trained on our safety practices, and they shadow multiple times before leading a group or room. We have Safety Teams at each of our in-building experiences, and we have strong safety policies in place to protect all of our children.
Specific measures have been put in place to protect our children and their families, our volunteer leaders, and the most vulnerable populations in our community. In Lifepointe Kids, we love our neighbors as ourselves. Here are some of the measures we have taken in this season to do just that:
- Masks are worn by all volunteers and by kids ages 3+ at all of our locations.
- Leaders and kids have their temperatures checked and hands sanitized prior to entering into their environments.
- Room capacities are set and are limited to a safe number of children and adults.
- Toy sanitation practices have been increased, and less washable toys have been traded for hard, bleachable items for this season.
- Art utensils have been traded for washable plastic markers that are not shared.
- Social distancing practices are encouraged.